On-Site Security Management
Securitas Australia is not just a security provider, instead we work as a security partner for our clients. Through our extensive security design process, we specially train our security officers to perform services tailored according to the customer's business and security needs.
Securitas provides specialised guarding services, based on our customer’s security requirements, we identify the needs and assess the risks involved. The security deployment and delivery is customized, site and post instructions are tailor-made to each customer’s need.
Some essential duties of a security guard may include:
- Access and exit control
- Reception services
- Manning of gates and doors
- CCTV monitoring
- Administration of access control cards
- Patrols in client's premises and the surrounding area
- Technical patrols for inspection of fire alarms and security systems
- Reporting of faults and on-call property maintenance
- Parking services
- Local monitoring of alarms and emergency call-out in the event of a burglar alarm, fire alarm or technical alarm